LRIG Philadelphia Vendor Exhibit May 9, 2024 Early Registration Opportunity!
Dear LRIG Philadelphia Vendors,
We are seeking exhibitors for the May 9, 2024 LRIG Philadelphia meeting in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Your support allows us to provide a venue and food for the attendees and gives vendors an opportunity to meet with the people who buy equipment and consumable supplies for automation and scientific applications.
Date: Thursday May 9, 2024 (4:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
the Alloy-King of Prussia
a DoubleTree by Hilton
301 West Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Timeline: Booth setup will be from 1:00 to 4:00 pm; further meeting details to be provided at a later date.
To secure a table, please fill out and submit the attached form to Malvina and Jean at phillyLRIG@gmail.com
This year LRIG Philadelphia is offering an Early Registration discount if register by March 26th!
Early Registration (Register by March 26th): $900
Standard Registration (Register between March 27 and May 1): $950
NOVEL TECHNOLOGIES PRESENTATIONS
· We will be providing a break out room to host short (15 min) vendor presentations focusing on new state-of-the art technologies throughout the evening.
· Any registered vendor that has paid for their table will be considered for a presentation.
· Presentations may be delivered by an application scientist, customer or the sales person himself
· We will provide a list of talks and the presentation times on our website and at the registration table.
· The abstracts must be submitted by April 9, 2024 to allow sufficient time for review and selection.
· Please submit your abstract to Sharon Matamoros at email@example.com.
For ongoing up-to-date information please visit the following URL on our website
We look forward to working with you to make this meeting a great success!
Director of Vendor Relations, LRIG Philadelphia, Inc.
Treasurer, LRIG Philadelphia Inc
About the meeting:
The meeting is intended to allow scientists and automation users to present their innovations, discoveries, and insights. All dynamic organizations must provide their members with opportunities to share with their colleagues and exchange ideas. Whatever fields they are working in, members of the LRIG are passionate about what they do and eager to learn. Everyone is welcome at this meeting for discussion and networking in a friendly environment.
About LRIG Philadelphia:
The LRIG Philadelphia Chapter serves the Delaware Valley, with a membership consisting of individuals from the area’s pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries and also from the many academic institutions in the region. We host technology exhibitions to showcase the latest in laboratory automation, software, reagents and consumables. We also host scientific meetings in which we strive to present topics ranging from cutting-edge biotechnologies to thought-provoking challenges in today’s life sciences.