Dear LRIG Philadelphia Vendors,
We are seeking exhibitors for the April 28, 2016 LRIG Philadelphia meeting in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Your support allows us to provide a venue and food for the attendees and gives vendors an opportunity to meet with the people who buy equipment and consumable supplies for automation and scientific applications.
DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
301 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Booth setup 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Attendee check-in begins at 4:00 pm
Exhibition time from 4:00 to 7:00 pm
Short (15 min) Vendor Presentations Promoting Novel Technologies 4:15 to 6:15 pm
Passed appetizers and buffet style food served from 4:00 to 7:00 pm
Dessert/coffee served from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
Breakdown 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Scientific Presentations 7:00 to 8:30 pm
· We will be providing a break out room to host short (15 min) vendor presentations focusing on new state-of-the art technologies throughout the evening.
· Any registered vendor that has paid for their table will be considered for a presentation.
· Presentations may be delivered by an application scientist, customer or the sales person himself
· Presentations will begin at 4:15 PM and end at 6:15 PM.
· We will provide a list of talks and the presentation times on our website and at the registration table.
· The abstracts must be submitted by April 8, 2016 to allow sufficient time for review and selection.
· Please submit your abstract to LRIG Philadelphia at email@example.com
About the meeting:
The meeting is intended to allow scientists and automation users to present their innovations, discoveries, and insights. All dynamic organizations must provide their members with opportunities to share with their colleagues and exchange ideas. Whatever fields they are working in, members of the LRIG are passionate about what they do and eager to learn. Everyone is welcome at this meeting for discussion and networking in a friendly environment.
About LRIG Philadelphia:
The LRIG Philadelphia Chapter serves the Delaware Valley, with a membership consisting of individuals from the area’s pharmaceutical and biotechnical industries and also from the many academic institutions in the region. We host technology exhibitions to showcase the latest in laboratory automation, software, reagents and consumables. We also host scientific meetings in which we strive to present topics ranging from cutting-edge biotechnologies to thought-provoking challenges in today’s life sciences. Both meetings provide a wonderful networking opportunity for area scientists and engineers to connect and share ideas