Symposium Speakers and Topics:
Hatem E. Sabaawy-Director, Production GMP Facility for Cell and Gene Therapy, RBHS-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Intestinal Organoids for Drug Discovery
Richard Visconti-Associate Principal Scientist, Cellular Pharmacology, Merck Research Laboratories, Kenilworth, New Jersey
Elizabeth Wu-President, WuZenTech, Edison, New Jersey
Thursday, May 14, 2015 (3:00 PM to 9:00 PM)
Mid Atlantic LRIG: 21st Annual Technology Showcase
Holiday Inn Somerset, Somerset, New Jersey
195 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
Technology Exhibition: 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Presentations: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Food: (4:00-6:30) & Desert (8:30 to End)
Speakers: Scientific and Technologies Presentations
Director, Automation Systems & Stem Cell Biology
The New York Stem Cell Foundation
"CROs and the changing paradigm of Drug Discovery"
Vice President, Vitro Biology
"An Overview of Laboratory Automation in Drug Product Development at BMS"
Senior Research Scientist, Research and Development
"Accelerating Processes and Workflows Through 3D Archetypes"
Research and Development
List of Exhibiting Vendors
Click on any vendor for more Information
Detailed Information (Presentations, Vendors, and Foods)Food: (4:00 - 6:00 PM; Dessert 8:00 - 8:30 PM)
- Food will be served buffet style at the center of the room.
- Coffee served for 30 minutes roughly at 8:00 to 8:30
Presentations (6:30 PM- 8:30 PM)
Abstracts for Presentations
Vendor Exhibition: (3:00 - 6:30 PM)
· Mid Atlantic LRIG: 21st Annual Technology Showcase
· Date: Thursday, May 14, 2015
· 30 vendors total with three of them as premium vendors
· This is a tabletop event but booths can be accommodated
· $1,000 for a standard booth, or $1,500 for a premium booth
· Holiday Inn Somerset, 195 Davidson Avenue, Somerset, NJ 08873
· Phone: 1-732-584-4603
· Fax: 1-732-356-0939
· Vendor booth/table setup begins at 1:00 pm and runs till 3:00 pm
· Attendee check-in begins at 3:30
· Exhibition time from 3:30 to 6:00
· Buffet style food is served from 4:00 to 6:00 while attendees visit booths
· Vendor breakdown starts at 6:00
· Presentations begin at 6:00
· Presentations end at 8:00 but may go over slightly
· Coffee served for 30 minutes roughly at 8:00 to 8:30
· Non vendor and non LRIG attendees projected at about 120 people representing 82 companies. This is based on last year’s event.
Biodirect, Festo, Molecular Devices, Titian, Artel, Hamilton, PAA, Gibson, BlueCatBio, BioSera, LiCONiC, ArcticWhite, BioNex, CisBio
LRIG Event Planner:
· Gail Crawford
· email: email@example.com
· cell: 973-801-0338
· Cancellation prior to 30 days before the meeting, full refund.
· Cancellation prior to two weeks before the meeting, 50% refund.
· No refunds after that date that unless we have a paid vendor who wants to take the booth, then 25% refund.
Name, company, and mailing address of attendees will be provided to exhibitors in electronic format. NOTE: Paying vendors who do not receive the mailing list within 2 weeks should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to insure that spam filters or other issues have not prevented them from receiving their list. The list gets mailed to the person who registered for the event, who may not be the person who will need to list to contact potential clients. Please make sure the list gets to the proper person.
Exhibit spaces are assigned by the LRIG committee. Let us know if you will need multiple spaces. Location assignments are made in the order of when payment is received.
Exhibitors will be able to set up their tables/booths starting at 1:00 pm.
Food will be served buffet style at the center of the room.
8' deep x 10' wide exhibit space with a 6' x 2.5’ table and 2 chairs. Tables will have a table covering which may be replaced by your own. The floor is carpeted.
We highly recommend that vendors provide their own surge and brownout protection. We will provide a single 115 volt, 20 amp electrical outlet for each table. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to bring extension cords and outlet strips to supply any additional needs. 208 volt outlets may be arranged for at an additional cost. A phone line at your table may also be purchased. Contact the venue for any special arrangements beyond the provided single 115 volt electrical outlet.
$1,000 for a standard booth, or $1,500 for a premium booth with optimal location and they will introduce speakers. Make check payable to: LRIG and mail the check to: Gautam Agnithotri, 55 Wentworth Drive, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922. please email him to let him know the check will be arriving: email@example.com. You can also use Paypal for $1,030 or $1,530. The link to our PayPal account in the enclosed HTML document.
The three premium booths are located in the hallway leading to the main exhibition room. Premium vendors will introduce themselves and their company to attendees and then introduce the speakers. Your introduction and company information should be short at around 2 minutes. Then you will introduce the speaker.
We have a rain or shine policy, the event will be held even in bad weather and will not be cancelled.
About LRIG Mid Atlantic:
We are a not-for-profit organization, staffed by volunteers. We are dedicated to laboratory automation and removing bottlenecks from the research flow. We run several speaker’s seminars, a networking event, and a yearly laboratory automation trade show with vendor and speakers. We also have a science poster event for high school students where we award college scholarship money. We serve the pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, pigment, flavor the and fragrance industry in the New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland area.
LRIG Mid Atlantic