Hello DC Metro LRIG Vendor.
Thank you for participating in the DC Metro LRIG show scheduled for April 21. Here are some tips and advice that will help make your show successful:
· Items can be shipped to the site to arrive the day before…there are no provisions for site storage. This shipping address is:
ATTN: Debbie Halpin, LRIG Meeting
9600 Newbridge Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
· The Bolger Center has rooms right on campus. We have a discounted rate of $120-$170/night and rooms can be booked by responding back to this email. You will then receive a link on Friday to book your room.
· Please remember that this is a table top show and you will have a standard 2x6 table. Everything needs to be either on your table or behind your table…nothing in the aisle. Please plan your display accordingly and refrain from displaying heavy items that might cause a concern.
· There will be electric available but you will need to supply a power strip and cord
· We are asking vendors to supply door prizes, of a value not to exceed $35. Door prizes will be raffled off to attendees and donors will be announced. Please drop these off at vendor check-in. Appropriate prizes would include company logo merchandise such as hats and shirts, gift cards, gift baskets, and other similar prizes.
· Set up time begins at 1 pm and the event begins at 3 pm. If you should require additional time, please let us know
· We are asking you to assist in the marketing of this event. Please take a moment to send out an invite to your contacts and customers, including the link for the Eventbrite sign-up. Here is an invitation that you can cut and paste.